WEEK NINE: PACKAGING FILES
We unfortunately missed a week as Becky was unwell and we had previously been to London Book Fair the week before.
Our task was to package files for print and create cover finishes for some sample work. I found this task rather difficult to do on my own at home, but found it helpful when I spoke to other friends and we completed them together in the Publishing house.
I found the task very time consuming because something went wrong at every stage. With that being said however, Becky could not have helped at every occasion so it was probably beneficial for me to learn the hard way myself!
Adobe online and Lynda.com have been very helpful in providing information on this task. As I struggled at home to do it on my laptop, I found researching the information quite helpful and it got me out of my query each time, but it was probably ten times longer than if I was in class.
This is something I will definitely have to work on for my future work as I will need to apply this task when I submit my final work!